The natal astrology chart comprises 15-20 pages of personal analysis based on your planetary signs and aspects. This is not one of those generic computer-generated interpretations that are available cheaply online. It is written uniquely for you, based on your personal natal zodiac (positions of the planets at the moment of your birth). Each chart includes:
- A list of your planetary placements (rising sign, moon sign, Mercury, Venus, etc.)
- An Introduction that answers common questions, such as “How does astrology work?” “What is a rising sign?” “What are aspects?” “What is Chiron?” and many more
- A personality profile based on your entire natal chart, including love and friendship style, emotion and intuition, strengths and weaknesses, and more
- An in-depth analysis of your compatibility with each of the 12 sun signs based on your entire chart (rather than just your sun sign)
- Careers, activities, and talents associated with your sun, rising, and moon signs, and career fields suited to your entire natal chart
- A sun, moon, and rising sign associations section, which lists the colours, numbers, gemstones, animals, foods, flowers, trees, metals, and other things associated with your date of birth and your sun, rising, and moon signs
- A list of famous people who are your astrological twins (those who share your birth date and rising sign), as well as those born under your sun sign, your rising sign, or your moon sign
You will receive your personal natal analysis via e-mail within 7 days of payment of $50. For an extra $10, I will print and mail you a copy (the extra fee covers ink, paper, and postage for standard mail; faster shipping is available but costs more). These charts make great gifts. Free giftwrapping of print copies is available on request.
Contact me to request a chart. I will send an invoice for credit card payment to the e-mail address you provide.
To have your natal chart done, you will need to send me the following information:
- Your date of birth
- Your city, state or province, and country of birth
- Your time of birth (as accurate as possible)
Time of birth can usually be obtained from your birth hospital. If you are unable to obtain your birth time and would still like to have a chart done, I can do it, but I will not be able to include your rising sign (ascendant) in the analysis.