Are heavy metal fans really more likely to abuse drugs and alcohol? Does listening to gangsta rap increase the likelihood of committing crimes? Will listening to Mozart make you smarter? What is music therapy? Is there a link between music choice and personality? Will certain music make shoppers spend more money? Here you’ll find the answers to these questions and many more.
- Music Psychology FAQ: Answers to Common Questions About Music’s Effects
- Music Psychology: Heavy Metal Music
- Music Psychology: Rap Music
- Music Psychology: Jazz Music
- Does Listening to Country Music Really Increase the Risk of Suicide?
- Music and Personality: Traits Associated with Musical Preferences
- Music and Epilepsy: Seizure Reduction Through Music Therapy
- Music Therapy for Autism
- Music for Healing
- Music Psychology: Classical Music
- Music Psychology and Consumer Behaviour
- Do Cats Like Music?
For more psychology articles, visit the main Psychology page.