- The Anxiety Disorder Association of BC (Nonprofit) – Information and Self-Help for Panic Disorder
- American Psychological Association – Answers to Questions About Panic Disorder
- The Anxiety Treatment Research Centre – Information on Panic Disorder, Agoraphobia, Social Phobia, Other Phobias, Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, and Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- WebMD – Anxiety and Panic Disorders Health Center – Overview, Management, Symptoms, and Resources and Support
- Anxieties.com – Comprehensive Information About Anxiety Disorders and Treatments
These resources are provided for informational purposes only. They are not intended as a substitute for medical or psychiatric care or consultation. Health concerns should be referred to a qualified medical or psychiatric professional.