ADHD is a common condition, affecting at least one child in every 25-30, as well as many adults. ADHD is characterized by hyperactivity, impulsiveness, and/or inability to concentrate. Conversely, those with ADHD also have the ability to hyperfocus on things of particular interest, losing track of time and surroundings.
There are a number of safe options for ADHD treatment, and the energy and hyperfocus of ADHD can often be channeled into healthy exercise and productive achievement.
The following articles provide a brief overview of symptoms in children and adults with ADHD, as well as medications, therapy, and related conditions.
- Causes of ADHD
- ADHD Symptoms in Children
- ADHD Symptoms in Adults
- ADHD Diagnosis
- ADHD Medication and Therapy
- ADHD and Related Conditions
- Light Therapy for ADHD
- ADHD and Anxiety
- ADHD Resources (Books and Websites)
- Health Problems Linked to Artificial Colours: Hyperactivity, Cancer, and Allergic Reactions
- Exercise Enhances Learning Ability (and Reduces ADHD Symptoms)
Disclaimer: These articles are provided for informational purposes only and are not intended to be taken as a substitute for psychiatric or medical consultation.