The articles and resources below provide information about the health benefits of tea that have been supported by research studies, as well as a caffeine comparison for popular foods and beverages. For more food and drink articles, see the main Food and Nutrition page.
- Health Benefits of Caffeinated Tea
- How to Increase Tea’s Health Benefits
- Green Tea Aids Weight Loss
- Caffeine Comparison
- Oregon State University – Health Information on Teas, Vitamins, and Minerals
- University of Maryland Medical Center – Green Tea
For anti-anxiety herbal teas, see the Natural Anxiety Remedies page.